Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Capricorn: Today's Free Daily Horoscope - Astrology.com

Capricorn: Today's Free Daily Horoscope - Astrology.com
"The past is over and the present seems to be taking care of itself -- it's time for you to make big plans for the future. Expect inspiration, even from the unlikeliest of sources, as you figure out what comes next."

How appropriate is that? If I believed in this sort of thing, I might give up my pet decade as the first half of my horoscope seems to indicate. The second half is also interesting. The unlikeliest source of inspiration is probably the 1980's. Maybe I should watch a little Moonlighting or listen to some Tears for Fears. Either way this definitely calls for leg-warmers. I doubt that they'd go with my magenta stockings and matching pumps. Thank goodness that I don't believe in horoscopes! This way I can stay safely and happily ensconced in the culture of the 60's.

No comments:

Post a Comment